Forum and Archive Feedback W/POLL
I've spent a great deal of time bringing back the stm32duino.com forums into an archived format because there was simply too much valuable information there to loose. It may look like a forum still but it's not. I have removed a lot of the links on the top pages that made it look like you could still post or log in but there are thousands of links and I'm not going to try and remove them all.
I was torn between directing people directly to the archive of stm32duino or putting up a navigation panel in the URL's root directory to allow you to either come to this forum or go to the archives. After doing a great deal of research I've decided it would be in every one's best interest to redirect from this forum to the archives. If you don't agree with how I set this up I would like to hear your thoughts as to why.
I am far from being an expert with the STM32, Arduino, Teensy or any other type of micro controller and I'm not sure how much I personally will be able to assist answering questions. My hopes are that former members of the stm32duino forum would find their way here and will continue assisting others.
Setting up the archive and creating this forum cost very little money so there is no need to worry about any type of advertising. I hate adds as much as the next person and I have ZERO intention of adding anything like that.
- Do you prefer the current forum look over the "Old" phpBB look?7 votes
- Yes I like this modern look28.57%
- No, I prefer the "Old' forum look71.43%
- Do you prefer a bright(white) or dark(black) color scheme?7 votes
- I like the current "bright" looking design28.57%
- I'd prefer a dark look, the white hurts my eyes71.43%
- Where would you like to see a link to the "Old" Stm32duino.com?7 votes
- It's fine where it's at57.14%
- Find a better place for it42.86%
- Should important posts from stm32duino archives be imported into the current forum?7 votes
- Yes, import threads that were stickied to continue discussion71.43%
- Leave the archives alone, I can look for information myself28.57%