MapleCoOS and U8g2lib

Working libraries, libraries being ported and related hardware
idahowalker

Re: MapleCoOS and U8g2lib

Post by idahowalker » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:09 pm

I used uTimerLib when I started the project and it worked fine but I wanted to use freeRTOS. If you notice uTimerLib was commented out and has a comment indicating that it works (during the initial development). In the end, I ported the project over to a ESP32 and, yesterday, completed a 100 hour run test. This morning, I began placing the components onto a circuit board. I am happy with the direction the GPS project went in and I am happy with my projects that use uTimer.

I do appreciate the results of the testing you have done. Thanks.

Naguissa

Post by Naguissa » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:49 pm

idahowalker wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:09 pm
I used uTimerLib when I started the project and it worked fine but I wanted to use freeRTOS. If you notice uTimerLib was commented out and has a comment indicating that it works (during the initial development). In the end, I ported the project over to a ESP32 and, yesterday, completed a 100 hour run test. This morning, I began placing the components onto a circuit board. I am happy with the direction the GPS project went in and I am happy with my projects that use uTimer.

I do appreciate the results of the testing you have done. Thanks.
Yes, yes.. You should use the tool that fit your needs. I just was worried about the library using too much memory/size for what it does.

Cheers!

idahowalker

Post by idahowalker » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:25 am

Naguissa wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:49 pm

Yes, yes.. You should use the tool that fit your needs. I just was worried about the library using too much memory/size for what it does.

Cheers!
I really do appreciate the time and attention you put into this matter. Thank you.